Monday, February 25, 2013

My One that Got Away



Do you still remember what I have written in my last love letter to you? That that could be the last time that I'll be writing you one? Because I want to give you another love letter online. And this is it!

I would like the world to know how dear you are to me and I would want to seize this opportunity to say sorry for all the things that I have done to you. For all the lies, mistakes and for not being able to show how much you meant to me when you were still mine. I regretted all of my actions then that really hurt you until today. I was such a stupid person then who never realized that I would lose someone so dear like you. On a positive note, I would like to thank you for letting me know the importance of not taking anyone for granted. That I have learned my lesson of valuing someone's love and importance. And you really taught me how to show my affection and love truly. I thank you for making me a better person that I am right now. 

I will cherish those happy moments that we shared together. Those times when you were the one I always run to when I feel sad and down. Those times when we shared those sweet kisses and hugs. Those times when we would meet and just enjoyed each other's company. Those times when you were always driving me home. Those were the sweetest things that any guy other than my dad had ever done to me. You are a gentleman Mike. That was one of the reasons why I fell for you. You are such a nice guy, a very noble man and a friend who is worthy of my trust. I can't thank you enough for being a part of my life.

It is true that only time can heal the wounds that I have caused you. I'm praying for you every night that someday you will forgive me. All I'm asking of you is forgiveness. I know that you are such a loving person Mike. You have every right to love someone who could love you more than the way I do. I just want to be remembered as someone who loved and still loving you truly. You are the only guy who made me feel this overwhelming and overflowing love and affection. 

I just want you to be happy in all aspects. And if time comes that you are ready to fall in love again, find a woman who is much much better than I am, who could love you and your son even more, and who would want you to become a better person. I wish you all the best Mike. I am just here whenever you need me. I'll be praying for you day and night. You will always be here in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment